Each Spring, Independent Student Organization (ISOs) and Department Sponsored Student Organizations (DSSOs) register with the Dean of Students Office to continue their recognition by the College and exercise the privileges afforded to them by virtue of their recognition. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information helps ensure good communication and effective connection between the DSO and student leaders.
Annual Registration Dates:
Opens-Friday, April 12th
Closes-Friday, May 3rd
To complete annual registration with the College:
Have one officer with strong knowledge of the organization complete the Annual Registration form in theHub. You will see an orange box on your organization’s portal, prompting you to complete this form. This form includes:
- Updating your organization’s general information and officers
- Submitting the Non-Hazing Compliance Form
- Entering your organization adviser’s information, which will automatically send the Adviser Agreement Form to the email address you enter and prompt your adviser to virtually sign the form.
Have an executive officer (President, Vice President, Treasurer or their equivalent position) attend either of the FALL Student Leaders Forum sessions. 2019 sessions will be offered on Wednesday, September 11 from 7-9pm or Thursday, September 12 from 6-8pm in the SOCH. For more information on the Student Leaders Forum and how to RSVP click here.
- ISOs are required to attend the Student Leaders Forum and SSOs are strongly encouraged to attend.
Failure to complete Annual Registration will result in your student organization being put on probation for the remainder of the semester. Being on probation means your organization is currently not in good standing and you do not have the benefits of a Recognized Student Organization, including but not limited to:
• An organizational Portal on theHub
• Access to RoomBook and the ability to reserve space and hold events on campus
• Funding from the Undergraduate Council and College offices/departments