Dear Harvard College Students,
As many of you may already know, the 135th playing of the Harvard/Yale football game will take place at historic Fenway Park on Saturday, November 17th at 12:00 PM. On behalf of Harvard Athletics, I am excited to share information about ticketing for The Game.
As with years past, we are delighted that all currently enrolled Harvard undergraduates will have the opportunity to claim an individual student ticket to The Game. There are some changes to ticket distribution this year, as dictated by Fenway Park, that we need to make clear for our community:
- Tickets will be distributed by Harvard Athletics beginning Monday, October 1 through Thursday, October 18 during the listed hours and locations.
- Tickets will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis, so you are encouraged to claim your ticket at your earliest convenience during the distribution period.You will be required to have your HUID on hand to claim your ticket.
- You will not be able to claim tickets for other undergraduates or purchase guest tickets.
- Tickets to The Game are paper tickets (not electronic ones) and are required to enter Fenway Park. Please take great care not to lose them, as lost tickets will not be able to replaced. This a policy consistent will all previous Harvard-Yale games and all off-site contests hosted by Harvard Athletics.
- Fenway Park will be enforcing seating assignments within the designated student sections, so if you are interested in sitting next to one another, you must claim your ticket at the same time as others you wish to sit next to.
Accessible seating is available to any student who needs it, and students seeking accessible seating are encouraged to reach out to Jeff Botwick at Harvard Athletics at 617-495-5054 with specific questions about claiming a ticket.
Harvard Athletics has also created a helpful Harvard/Yale website with detailed information on the Game, including a student FAQ. For all questions regarding ticketing, I encourage you to contact the Ticket Office at 617-495-2211 during their regular business hours; Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You may also send an email to email@example.com. The College will be adding Harvard/Yale information in Omni in the coming days, so please be sure to check the home screen of Omni for additional details up to and on the day of The Game!
In the coming weeks, you will receive a reminder about ticket distribution and additional information about Harvard College and Harvard Athletics sponsored events surrounding The Game.
We hope to see you all on November 17!