Contact with questions about housing forms and application questions.
• Product manager for StarRez housing management software, providing training and support for StarRez end-users
• Responsible for processing student housing cancellations, returning student applications, and inter-house transfer requests
• Coordinates summer and winter break housing
• Manages meal stipend program during break periods
• Supports DSO technology needs
Originally from North Haven Connecticut, Brian joined the Dean of Students Office team at Harvard in August 2016. Brian has a Bachelor's (B.S.) degree from Boston University in Mathematics Education and a Master's (M.A.) in Higher Education Administration concentrating in Student Affairs from Boston College. Prior to his role as Manager of Housing Operations, Brian has experience working in Housing, Residence Life and Student Conduct starting as an undergraduate student leader, graduate assistant, and professional staff member. Additional interests include social justice education and leadership development. Brian lives in Brookline with his two cats, Quinn and Zoe, and is looking forward to being a better fan of Boston area college hockey (with very divided Beanpot loyalties).