Jennifer Halloran Chapman
Contact with questions about logistics regarding parent and family programs and engagement events, coordination of parent communications, and outreach, and if interested in sponsoring a Wintersession program
- Serves as first point of contact for Harvard College parents
- Works across College departments to manage parent communications, outreach and events
- Coordinates Wintersession programming for undergraduates
- Oversees the College’s Parent Programs including the Freshman and Junior Parents Weekends
- Creates and coordinates programming and services during Wintersession and convenes and chairs the Wintersession Planning Committee
Jen is originally from Connecticut and holds a B.A. from Bowdoin College with a major in history and a minor in art history. She has been at Harvard for almost 9 years and enjoys working with students, alumni, parents, faculty and staff. Jen lives in Sherborn with her husband and stepson.