All forms should be submitted at least five business days prior to trip departure. Allow at least 3 weeks if receiving University funding. Questions related to international travel activities may be directed to email@example.com
How to register your trip:
- Organization leaders should complete the International Registration Form, submit a Participant Roster, and a detailed itinerary. Rosters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each individual traveler should register directly with Global Support Services using the Travel Registry to make sure all travel and emergency contact information is correct.
- When completing the travel registry, students should select Student Organization Trip for Purpose of Travel.
- For Program Name participants should use the following format: Student Organization Name.Destination.Winter Recess 2016 (ex. Bowling Club.Sri Lanka.Winter Recess 2016)
- Once the group form and roster have been received, the OSL will issue Travel Assist insurance cards for each participant.
If your organization plans to use funds from its gift or endowment accounts to travel, please contact our office ASAP and ensure the proper waivers are completed by each member traveling. All forms must be received before funds can be dispersed.
Organizations using funding for trips less than two weeks long are required to have each traveler submit the Travel Waiver/Release Form for Independent Travelers.
Organizations using funding for trips more than two weeks long are required to have each traveler submit the Travel Waiver/Release Form for Independent Travelers and a Health Clearance Form.
Additional Resources for Trip Planning
The Office of Student Life recommends the following resources for student organizations planning international trips:
- Harvard Global Support Services Travel Tools
- The Travel Risk Ratings
- The Harvard College Policy on Undergraduate Travel Abroad
To access the .xls Participant Roster click below: